Sucking cock forum

Added: Keandre Cornell - Date: 14.07.2021 13:33 - Views: 41351 - Clicks: 9758

All rights reserved. Last Blowjobs: Guys, do you like to suck cock as well as having your cock sucked? But, I am wondering if I am alone. I like to suck cock. I have for over 30 years. I have lots of experience with guys and gals. Does anyone else enjoy that too? Doesn't appeal to me at all. Like watching two guys do it on occasion, but definitely don't want dick in my mouth. My competition entry is posted. Please leave a comment. It is my 39th entry in a Lush contest. Well, I definitely like to have mine sucked.

black floozy Madelyn

Hopefully one day I will get to taste my first cock. I got hard just thinking about it. Guys, for the most part, think it really a fag thing But, it ain't. There is a mile of difference between wanting to have sex with men for the emotion and submission or just for the sex. It's pretty hot once you let go of the social taboo. Yes, I like sucking cock as a matter of sex. Very much so for me. Taboo or not, giving and getting some good head from another guy is awesome.

I'm convinced recently that I might be Bi, not a fag thing at all! I'd say it's a "bucket list" item for me sexually. That is, something I'd like to experience at least once before I go. Need I say more? There's something so very sexy about the feeling of a thick, hard, throbbing cock in your mouth. I love it. And particularly so when a third person is helping me out in a similar vein.

Keep away from the back passage, though, in my opinion! I love the feel taste and smell of a big cock in my mouth. Gets me hard everytime. CarteBlanche wrote: Guys, for the most part, think it really a fag thing It's always good to receive but sucking cock forum better to give!!

Truth be told a man sucking another mans cock - no matter what you say, it is a homosexual act.

sluts milf Stella

Yeah Dude, I'll second that. As a matter of fact, the term "Fag" has a very negative connotation in my book. It is a homosexual act, for a man to give a blow job to another man. If you're a "straight" guy that enjoys giving head, look in the mirror and repeat sucking cock forum me. Say that enough times until you face reality and can admit to yourself that sucking cock for a straight guy is Bisexual Just sayin'. They do it better. I do enjoy sucking cock, so much so that o wrote a poem about it.

I find it arousing, but in a different way to licking pussy. It's neither more arousing nor less arousing, it's just different, which is nice because you've gotta do something different every once in a while. Yep count me inlove having my cock suck by female or male and yes I have sucked a few cocks in my time and yes I fucken enjoyed ititwas bloody hot and fun too do and yes I would do it again in a heart beat im orally bi and dont see one thing wrong with it each too there own if you have fun thats all that matters and bugger what everyone else thinks.

I sucking cock forum heard guys talk about how pissed off they would be to find out late in life how much they enjoyed it and could have been doing it all along. Dudealicious wrote: I am not sure the term "fag " even exists in todays society.

I love giving and receiving oral sex to both genders, and even transgendered individuals. Then again, I'm quite the pansexual fairy Big fantasy of mine! Would love to try it I have no desire whatsoever to suck cock. JamieW wrote: I like receiving, Not giving though because I'm straight :p.

talent whore Demi

Nikki wrote: Sure it does!! Isnt that what Brits call cigarettes? I love how many men answered this As a woman, I have always wanted to be with anther woman, just for the experience. I also find the idea of watching my guy suck a cock completely erotic.

Although, I have to say, I think that will be strictly a fantasy. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships. I'm not a guy, So I can't say if I'd like to if I were But I know I love giving head as a female. It's one of those things that makes you feel very powerful doing. It's a great pleasure to give head to man. Blowjobs: Guys, do you like to suck cock as well as having your cock sucked?

talent floozy Serena

Posted: Thursday, October 25, AM. Hi guys, I am bisexual, and was married for over 25 years. Posted: Saturday, October 27, PM. I love sucking cock I wish I could suck my I would all the time. Posted: Sunday, October 28, AM. Posted: Friday, November 2, AM. I would love to suck a cock and have mine sucked at the same time. Posted: Friday, November 2, PM.

It's always good to recieve but even better to give!! I am not sure the term "fag " even exists in todays society. The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker. Posted: Saturday, November 3, AM. I like receiving, Not giving though because I'm straight :p. Posted: Saturday, November 3, PM. Sure it does!! Posted: Monday, November 5, PM. When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.

sexual latina Lilith

JamieW wrote: I like receiving, Not giving though because I'm straight :p I don't think that makes you straight. I think that makes you selfish? I know it's different for men and women as far as being acceptable or whatever as far as "straightness," but I can't imagine a woman saying the same thing. I love it either way although I love giving a great blow job more. Ok ok you got me there. However it's really not an acceptable term when referring to gay males in North America these days.

sluts gal Teresa Sucking cock forum

email: [email protected] - phone:(401) 617-6249 x 1236

Straight curious men that tried sucking dick !!!